Acupuncture Happy Hour – Delivered!
GROUP ACUPUNCTURE SERVICES
What better way to create a feeling of greater connectedness, group motivation for improving health, and help your health dollar reach farther than group acupuncture?
What is group acupuncture?
Group acupuncture is sometimes also called community acupuncture. It involves treating a group of people in the same location at the same time. Patients are generally seated, and for personal comfort, only the neck, arms, hands, lower legs, feet, and head are chosen as acupuncture locations, so clothing is kept on, but just adjusted appropriately.
Why get group acupuncture?
Because of the group setting, this style of acupuncture is best for wellness care, symptom management, relaxation and stress relief, and continuity of regular acupuncture care. Some of the issues best treated with group acupuncture include:
- Stress management and relaxation
- Muscle tightness
- Digestive upset
- Pain and injury
- Preventative medicine ongoing care
- Frequent ongoing treatments following a full individual assessment
What do we need for group acupuncture?
We will bring our acupuncture equipment, but your location will need to provide the following:
- At least 4 participants to receive acupuncture
- A space that will accommodate the number of individuals you would like to book
- Enough comfortable chairs or mats to lay on for each participant
- Pillows and/or blankets, if participants want them
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US
“Rick is a truly dedicated health professional who loves what he does, and most importantly, he makes a difference in people’s lives.”
Our Special Offer
Receive treatment where you are most comfortable.
Evening and weekend appointments available.