Benefits both Employers and Employees.
WORKPLACE ACUPUNCTURE SERVICES
Acupuncture treatments at your workplace are intended to promote relaxation and treat pain, leaving you feeling balanced and revitalized, so you can get on with the rest of your day!
Sitting for hours on end is now understood to be a major health risk! Stress has long been known to negatively affect your health as well. Eye strain, poor ergonomics, recirculated air, and missed mealtimes are just some of the other things that can be making you unwell. If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, there is a solution.
What are the benefits of acupuncture in the workplace?
Both employers and employees will benefit from acupuncture service provided at your workplace.
Here are some of the major advantages:
Benefits for the employer
- Reduced absenteeism
- Decreased stress levels
- Encourages greater employee focus and job retention
- Promotes a positive work environment
- Improved job productivity
- Controls escalating health insurance costs
- Improved employee morale
Benefits for the employee
- Reduced stress
- Reduced Back Pain, Neck Tension and Relieve Joint Pain in the Hands and Arms
- Relief from Headaches
- Reduced Eye Strain
- Improved Immune System and Reduced Sick Days
- Enhanced Mental Clarity and Increased Energy
- Relief from Digestive Conditions
- Allergy Relief
- Reduced Cigarette Craving
- Fewer Injuries on the Body Due to Repetitive Strain
- Relieves Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Enhances focus and energy
- Happy employees
How does acupuncture at my workplace work?
You do not have to provide anything. One or more of our licensed practitioners will come to your workplace with the supplies they will need. They can perform acupuncture in any room of your choice or do group treatments in the comfort of your own chairs, or on a floor mat, if you prefer to lay down.
When can acupuncture treatments be performed?
We tailor our acupuncture visits to your schedule. We can treat you before an important meeting, during your lunch break, after a stressful project–or whenever you feel the need to relax and improve your health!
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US
“Rick is a truly dedicated health professional who loves what he does, and most importantly, he makes a difference in people’s lives.”
Our Special Offer
Receive treatment where you are most comfortable.
Evening and weekend appointments available.